Monday, September 25, 2006

Two lawyers; one desk

The move to A. & G. Spinach's permanent home starts Thursday for sure...we've got our walk-through scheduled at 9am, and we'll be carting bookshelves in after 6pm to keep our paper-making neighbors happy. The new furniture for the lobby should arrive sometime Friday, with a copier and phone system coming on-line on Monday.

A and I have each scheduled a client appointment next Tuesday, but there's one tiny little project left unaccomplished: me picking out and buying a desk. All the vendors we've dealt with so far have been too pricey, and I simply haven't made the time to go shopping. Partner A has a desk from the old firm, so she's all set...Perhaps I'll get mine picked out on Wednesday, or I'll bring in a card table and a folding chair for the first few days...I can always blame it on backordering, right?

The rest of G. Spinach's world is rolling along nicely. Hope the same is true for all of you.

No comments: