Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Form-a-Firm 101

A sampling of the people I've been on the phone with today:
1) Coffee service vendor #1 operator
2) Coffee service vendor #2 automated phone attendant
3) Coffee service vendor #1 sales rep
4) Low voltage wiring installer
5) General contractor project manager
6) Space planner project manager
(to choose alternate carpet because our first choice is now unavailable)
7) Stationery/printing/logo guy
8) Copier salesman #3
9) Copier saleswoman #4
10) Phone handset vendor
11) Admin workstations vendor #1 (who gave me an oh-crap price quote)
12) Admin workstations vendor #2

The hope is that our new space will be ready next Thursday so we can move in over the weekend, but it's looking dicey. We might be practicing out of the back of a U-Haul van for a few days. C'est la vie.

But it's exciting...I can't wait to have an office of my own again, and this time, I got to pick the paint colors...

No comments: