Friday, September 29, 2006

Moving Day(s)!

Yesterday was the first day of moving stuff into the new office space. A HUGE thanks are owed to those friends of mine and friends of friends that I cajoled, charmed, and flat-owed bribed into helping me haul office furniture around instead of eating dinner...

Sure, there are commercial movers, and yeah, we probably shoulda hired 'em, because the landlord isn't at all familiar with the D-i-Y move. My U-Haul guy didn't even know what masonite was, and I was supposed to cover the lobby with it...cardboard worked instead.

So today is day two of the Great Move, and we've got wall art and a break-room table to take in. All moves are supposed to be after hours, but the hell with it. The truck is due back at 2pm today, and I'm already pretty freakin' sore.

Pictures soon, I promise.

No comments: