Monday, June 19, 2006

Blog Neglect

Thank you to the anonymous commentator who reminded me that people do occasionally drop by the site to see what's going on in Spinachland.

More than leaves me time to blog about, I'm afraid.

My fiancee and I are tidying up the last loose ends before our wedding just twelve short days away. All the things that we bought for the ceremony and reception are packed in nice, neat, labelled boxes, and are sitting in a corner of the living room, carefully distinct from the piles and piles of wedding gifts that have been building up in the past few weeks. Had we known that so many packing peanuts would be serving their short lives in transit to our house, we probably wouldn't have registered anywhere.

And the honeymoon is all planned out, and I'm pretty excited about that, but la mia fidanzata doesn't know where we're going, which makes it all the better. I hope we have some extra exposures on the table cameras to use up...there will be lots to see.

So priority one is breathing, priority two is the wedding, and the rest is work...Partner C is gathering steam for another large case, and he'll have quite a problem on his hands when I depart for a week and a half. Sucks to be him, but I won't be carrying my cell phone.

Anyhow, I may not have the chance to check in again until after July 10th, so be patient, and send happy vibes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck, and congratulations on your wedding!! Also, good job on the assertive no-cell-phone-on-honeymoon stance -- v. healthy! have so much fun! now if you'll excuse me, I have to attend exclamation-point-detox classes.

E. McPan said...

Consider the Happy Vibes already there, sans the packing peanuts.

Congrats, congrats, congrats on the wedding! Have a good honeymoon, wherever it is. I'm too much of a control freak to have someone take me on a trip without me knowing the destination.

Buffy said...

I'm always amazed at people who manage to work up until the week of their wedding.

I'm sure there should be a clause in there somewhere......