Friday, May 19, 2006

Yowza!

The party never stops...40 hours of billable and 12 client dev tags in 4 straight days makes for a doggone fatigued G. Spinach...and one who can't sleep.

Partner C thinks he's gonna get me to file a Chapter 11 commercial bankruptcy petition. Partner D has me locked into about four multi-million real estate deals. I'm supposed to work for Partner A, who's given up trying to ask how I am. And Partner B?? Oblivious.

The up-side...I'm headed West to visit Pop Spinach and push Granddad's estate ball up the hill just a little further. 'Til then, I'm gettin' by on peanut-buttered english muffins and applesauce. Comfort food.

Sisyphus Spinach.

2 comments:

E. McPan said...

Hahaha...I'm not laughing at your situation, but I'm laughing at the idea of the Sisphean task. Nice.

Maybe you could get something like Lunesta or one of those sleeping pills. I've taken Unisom before (Benadryl or Tylenol PM don't do anything for me) but it only tends to work for a day or two before I get used to it.

Anonymous said...

hey there, still surviving? don't forget, you're never too old to throw a good old fashioned tantrum -- as long as you don't mind a good old fashioned firing, but sometimes, it seems totally worth it doesn't it? :) good luck!