Thursday, May 11, 2006

Ugh!

Being leaned on as a commercial real estate associate and a bankruptcy associate, while at the same time supporting the litigation department and being ignored by my own supervising partner in the T&E corner....well, it's simply not my cup of tea.

I'm tossing around the idea of giving my notice tomorrow. I could take the remaining several weeks before the wedding, help plan it, and search for a job that I could start after the honeymoon.

Yes, it's better to search while employed, but I'm not going to have the time to do this right if I'm trying to meet the office's expectations.
Who am I kidding?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It MUST be bad, if you are considering abdication of the throne (even in jest)! I'm so sorry. I would gladly assist with your RE work if I was licensed in Georgia. Chin up--you are invaluable. You just need to find a firm that knows it, and I'll vouch for ya.