Wednesday, November 11, 2009

It's All Good

A & G. Spinach still holds its doors open, though in the 13 months since my last post, we've lost two associates, and have hired a part-timer. The economy knocked us around a little bit, but so long as we're back on the plus side (and it sure seems that way), it's all good.

La moglia and the kidlet are keeping me busy, too. Most days, I do the AM drop-off, and hustle home by 7pm for dinner and a little playtime before bathtime and bedtime. It's 9:00-ish now, and the kidlet is fast asleep; it's all good.

I survived my year as President of the local Kiwanis Club and have passed on the gavel to someone else. This past week, I also managed to get through the coordination of our biggest event of the year. Now that it's done, I'm able to re-prioritize; it's all good.

I've signed up to teach a couple of CLE courses -- one in February and another in June. Time to get started on the drafting of materials, due in about a month.

Waiting on Congress to pass some sort of estate tax reform. I almost don't care what the exemption comes out as -- just don't stick us with carryover basis!

No comments: